Home | Medical-Newswire.Com:
(Medical-NewsWire.com, December 07, 2017 ) According to the report Latin America Fluoroscopy Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 263.74 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 3.3% from 2016 to 2021.
Fluoroscopy is the imaging innovation which utilizes x-ray to acquire ongoing moving pictures of the inside of the body. During a fluoroscopy method, an x-ray shaft is gone through the body. The picture is transmitted to a screen so the development of a body part or of an instrument or complexity operator through the body can be found in detail. Fluoroscopy is utilized to see the gastrointestinal tract, to coordinate the development of a catheter through veins, bile channels or the urinary framework, to open contracted or blocked veins, to screen veins and organs, to guide joint substitutions and treatment of cracks, and so forth.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Latin America Fluoroscopy Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-fluoroscopy-market-2070/request-sample
The market is predominantly driven by rising number of interventional radiology procedures that demand real-time imaging such as that in fluoroscopy. According to a research published in NCBI, usage of CT fluoroscopy in interventional radiology procedures have led to remarkable decrease in procedure time and radiation dose as well as radiation associated risks in comparison with conventional CT guidance procedures. The aforementioned benefits are likely to increase the adoption of these devices over the coming years.
Latin America Fluoroscopy Market: Drivers & Restraints
A limitless range of utilization and high demand for infrastructure in healthcare industry in developing and underdeveloped nations, are driving the fluoroscopes market. The expanding in utilization of refurbished gadgets, alongside low substitution rate of fluoroscopes, are hindering for the development of fluoroscopes market.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Latin America Fluoroscopy Market: http://www.marketdataforecastcom/market-reports/latin-america-fluoroscopy-market-2070/
Latin America Fluoroscopy Market: Segmentation
• Fixed systems
• Bio systems
• Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
• Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
• Market Share Analysis, By Type
• Cardiovascular mediations
• Orthopedic surgeries
• Other Applications
• Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
• Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
• Market Share Analysis, By Application
By End User
• Diagnostic centers
• Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End Users
• Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End Users
• Market Share Analysis, By End Users
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-fluoroscopy-market-2070/customize-report
Latin America Fluoroscopy Market: Overview
The Fluoroscopy market is expected to grow over the forecast period because of tie ups amongst industrialists and manufactures of medical devices. Fluoroscopy devices held the largest share of over 69.0% in the product segment in 2016. The dominant share captured by this segment is believed to be a consequence of usage in wide array of procedures such as image-guided biopsy, angiography, and discography. In addition, increasing usage of fluoroscopes in previously unexplored applications such as quality assurance and nondestructive testing of medical devices is expected to be a key factor contributing toward the substantial share of this segment.
Cardiovascular segment held the largest share in 2016, as a consequence of increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, which is predicted to bolster the demand for highly efficient diagnostic imaging tools. In addition, high demand for this equipment in cardiovascular imaging due to appropriate intensity of its energy projections has widened scope for growth over the previous years.
Latin America Fluoroscopy Market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geography, the Latin America market is analyzed under various regions namely Brazil, Argentina, Mexico. The Latin America fluoroscopy market is profoundly aggressive as new players are going into the market, due to expanding interest for new inventive systems in X-ray and radiology.
Key Questions Answered
• What is the current and future Fluoroscopy Market outlook in Latin America? What trends are affecting the Latin America market?
• What are the Fluoroscopy market trends and key developments in different geographical regions?
• What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Fluoroscopy space in Latin America?
• What are the key, high growth markets that Fluoroscopy manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
• What are the unmet needs with the Fluoroscopy currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
• What is physician perception and market outlook of Fluoroscopy?
• What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Fluoroscopy?
Latin America Fluoroscopy Market: Key Players
Some of the major companies dominating the market, by their products and services include GE Healthcare., Siemens Medical Solutions, Hologic Inc., Shimadzu Corporation, Hitachi Ltd., Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Philips N.V., Ziehm Imaging GmbH, Amico X-ray innovations, Orthoscan Inc.
Reasons to buy Latin America Fluoroscopy Market Report:
• Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
• Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
• Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
• Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
• A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
• Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
• Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Diagnostics Segment:
Latin America In-Vitro Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-in-vitro-diagnostics-market-150/
Latin America Genetic Testing Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-genetic-testing-market-40/
Latin America Head and Neck Cancer Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-head-and-neck-cancer-diagnostics-market-57/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options.
For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
Market Data Forecast